Thursday, September 18, 2008

! Technology-> In The News !

Instead of always seeing the cool things about technology we always tend to forget what they cause. It's like a ripple effect it has its good and bad sides to it. I found it very interesting that Xiance brought this article up because no one really tends to focus the bad sides to all these new advancement. It's really hard to beleive that a cell phone can actually kill you. Sometimes its not the cell phones cause for somebodies death, but the consumer. If you cant text and drive then don't do it. In my case, I have text and drove at the same time but I'm so use to my phone that I don't need to look at the key board. I know so many people that text while driving, and i feel like i'm going to die cause there driving skills are not the best while doing it. Other types of technological advances can actually be as simple as a digital camera. Now in days people like me take pictures of everything, this can actually be very harmful because we tend to post them up online, now in days the internet is an unsafe world. People can actually take your pictures and use them for your advantage, some can get obsess, some can do some things to it. You don't really know people's intention. I think that Xiance has a point, that they should over look past the invention, and think more about the consumers and their lives because at the end we are the ones buying it, the least they can do its see the consequences to it.

No comments: