Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Matthew Horn In The News Article!

1)This topic is a very bi versa subject because there is so much you can do, but so little to be done. I think that the economy is stuck in the middle, and it's really hard to say what to do now. I think that the government should start first off by ending the war. Obviously the war has been one of our most expensive payments, and honestly i think we are done there so that automatically will be one less expense. Second the United States needs to create more jobs for their citizens. Enough on shipping things from other countries, and having things made. We have a country of our own to worry about. I think if there would be less expenses the economy might go back to normal.

2)I don't think taxes should increase because theres millions of citizens out there who are struggling as it is, and with a tax that high it can affect their home. I don't think we should suffer, and pay someone else mistake. I do feel that as an american citizen we can all do something to help get through this phase.

3)Honestly, i cant really say what i would do because is such a controversy matter. In my opinion i would start off trying to put everything together or a plan and then try to do it. I actually feel a bit bad for the next president cause he has so much pressure going on for him. Hopefully the economy would get better!

No comments: