Thursday, October 16, 2008

In The News " Religious Art"

In my opinion i think people are against Religion because of their own insecurities. Articles like this pisses me off because people are so stubborn and selfish. I don't understand why they would make it a big issue when its only art. These monuments, paintings, and structures are not made to make others feel bad, they are made to be acknowledge and inspiring. I don't think those are ways to persuade you to change your religion or anything. And what really pisses me off that people only make a big deal when somehow catholicism is involve. I don't understand why there is so much negativity and even hatred. I think everyone should be allow to beleive in anything as long as you don't do anything physically. Everyone has their own opinions and thoughts and thats all it matter. People should stop worrying about everyone else and worry about themselves. I think in this article the government shouldn't pay any money for religious stuff because those things are not meant to be a burden but instead to be acknowledge. Nothing in religion shouldn't be a fee. People should simply just let it be!

No comments: